The noble soul has reverence for itself.

What is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil. “I did that,” says my memory. “I could not have done that,” says my pride, and remains inexorable. Eventually ó the memory yields.

Comments 8

1. Elias wrote:

Good luck, and good travel.If you think Oz is far, far away, coinsder what you spend your day job looking at and thinking about.Still, for Captain Kirk, UK to Australia would be just a split-second transporter ride.

Posted 26 Dec 2015 at 7:56 pm
  2. http://www.blrimages.net/ wrote:

Dexter, drague-king en chef,( il) √ɬ©tait un homme tout √ɬ† fait d√ɬ©pourvu d’esprit, d√ɬ©nu√ɬ© de toute imagination, d√ɬ©nu√ɬ© de toute sensibilit√ɬ©, un ruminant philosophique fonci√ɬ®rement allemand, une vache philosophique continuellement pleine [...] qui paissait sur la philosophie allemande et qui, pendant des d√ɬ©cennies, a l√ɬĘch√ɬ© sur elle ses bouses coquettes dans la For√ɬ™t-Noire.TB

Posted 29 Apr 2016 at 3:35 am
  3. http://www.sorethumbsblog.com/ wrote:

2 d√ɬ©cembre 2012Le bijoux que j’aimerais gagner est le ladies modern fashion elegant string bracelet ! j’ai vraiment eu un coup de coeur pour ce joli bracelet rose Merci beaucoup

Posted 29 Apr 2016 at 3:50 am
  4. http://www.lasmangist.com/ wrote:

Awesome Lakshmi, heartiest congratulations! I'm very happy to see your 200th post: I've been following you for a while and I still love every post here. cheers!

Posted 15 Jul 2016 at 1:23 pm
  5. zentralruf der autoversicherung wrote:

No. Insurance companies have a rule that all drivers must pay insurance. You can’t merely let a HOUSEHOLD MEMBER drive without letting the insurance company know they were obligated to cover them. Teenagers have such high accident rates. Driving someones car that is not part of the household is different. As long as you have that owners permission.

Posted 22 Oct 2016 at 7:25 pm
  6. gerling lebensversicherung ag variable fondspolice wrote:

Branly:Todos esos temas los hablamos, los tratamos, los explicamos, en las tantas reuniones que cada semana hacemos aunque no las grabemos, sin embargo, lo que a tu juicio no hablamos, aprovecha y lo haces t√ɬļ.FGuttmann

Posted 05 Nov 2016 at 9:58 am
  7. http://www./ wrote:

Josh Wessel – why are they all in black and white? (color blind joke…c’mon that’s funny)these pics are awesome! I can’t wait to see you guys and celebrate with you.April 5, 2010 – 1:20 pm

Posted 13 Nov 2016 at 7:57 pm
  8. fatest man sex wrote:

bus gangrape sex
    Can you not discover my despair.

Posted 05 May 2017 at 11:03 pm