The Kitten of Sisyphus

The little kitty in the picture says: “I’m blinded and sentenced to perpetually roll this yarn up a mountain to the peak, but aren’t I cute?”*

____
*By posting this cute little kitten picture I’m joining a movement I’ve resisted this far. Oh my. This might seem on the border of blasphemy as it is, and I confess: I love kittens!

Now I feel relieved.

Comments 6

1. Koray wrote:

lonestar-as-kitten.jpg
    “Huh! I’m cuter!”

Posted 06 Jun 2006 at 1:02 pm
  2. Koray wrote:

Chin-up-Kitten.jpg
    “My ‘owner’ (that’s what he thinks who he is) likes to torture kittens by way of hanging them on up in the trees. This doesn’t change the fact that l’m way cuter than you, pal! And, once I get down, I’ll make clear to him who’s whose bitch. Soon, I’ll also own a camera with a very, very big telescopic lens to shove up someone’s soon-to-be sorry ass. *sharpens claws*”

Posted 06 Jun 2006 at 1:06 pm
  3. Jagath wrote:

= count}}else{msg = ’0′;}$(‘#DD_DELICIOUS_AJAX_42′).text(msg);}); }); }Mouse here for Related LinksValentine Cards With Sewn Hearts {Easy Peasy Valentines} Link To This Page1. Click inside the codboex2. Right-Click then Copy3. Paste the HTML code into

Posted 20 Sep 2015 at 5:08 pm
  4. http://www.ionicbathfootdetox.com/ wrote:

what your competitors are charging and how they’re charging, says Consultant Lincoln Murphy in Competitor Pricing. If you're going up against an entrenched market leader or if there is no clear leader but everyone

Posted 29 Apr 2016 at 4:09 am
  5. http://www.hayleyandadam.info/ wrote:

This magazine looks like such a great read Kim. I'm sure it has fabulous pics too. I have to check this one out! Thanks for sharing.Angie

Posted 15 May 2016 at 4:37 am
  6. auto insurance wrote:

You look great and the fotos are great! And I even got a sneak preview, in person, when you so graciously agreed to helping me pick up lost stitches (once again)!! Thanks Michele!

Posted 04 Jun 2016 at 5:20 pm